Stray Kids to release new album 'Rock
时间:2023-12-07 03:51:17 出处:부동산阅读（143）
K-pop's powerhouse band Stray Kids are set to return with a new album next month, JYP Entertainment said Friday.
The eight-piece boy group will drop its new album, "樂-Star (Rock-Star)," on Nov. 10, the band's agency announced Friday. The agency also released a prologue video on the group's official social media platforms. "樂," pronounced "rock" in Korean, is a Chinese letter that could mean both joy and music.
The new album will mark the group's return five months after the release its sensational third full-length album "5-Star" in June.
The group set numerous records with the latest album, including the its third consecutive No. 1 on Billboard 200 albums chart and its first win at 2023 MTV Video Music Awards, for "Best K-pop," with the LP's main song "S-Class."
"5-Star" also wrote a new history for K-pop album sales, racking up an all-time high pre-orders of 5.13 million copies ahead of its release on June 2 and heading onto tally a record-setting first-week sales of 4.61 million copies.
- S. Korea set to open largest
- Questions raised over Taihan Cable’s quality control
- S. Korea mandates flexible pricing in supply deals to protect SMEs
- Wavve’s ‘The Deal’ to expand into 200 countries
- [Korea Beyond Korea] In Paris, soaring demand for Korean studies yet to be fully met
- Doosan Robotics shares debut at double IPO price
- Seoul shares close tad lower amid mixed US rate outlook
- SKT’s AI
- US strategic bomber B