Film director Jung Byung
时间:2023-12-07 05:46:14 出处:스포츠阅读（143）
Film director Jung Byung-gil has opened his first-ever solo exhibition in Busan, unveiling some 30 paintings from the early years of his career, which highlight his artistic inspiration beyond the world of cinema.
The exhibition, “Freedom. Dream. Movie,” opened at the Start Plus gallery in Busan on Sunday, coinciding with the 2023 Busan International Film Festival. Some of Jung's works at the exhibition hint at the contents of the director’s upcoming film, including the narrative of characters in the movie.
After making his debut with the documentary film “We are Actors” in 2008, Jung directed action-thriller films that include “Confession of Murder,” “The Villainess” and “Carter.”
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- Live music festival Block Party to return to Haebangchon
- 한중 축구, 다음선 중국 응원이 91%…‘차이나 게이트’ 논란
- S. Korea mandates flexible pricing in supply deals to protect SMEs
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- Where is Blackpink headed?
- SK On marks 2nd anniversary with twofold revenue, capacity growth
- Wavve’s ‘The Deal’ to expand into 200 countries
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”