[Our Museums] Discover wisdom of hanok at Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum
时间:2023-12-07 04:11:25 出处:게임阅读（143）
While exploring Seoul, travelers often encounter the well-known Bukchon Hanok Village, situated in the heart of the metropolis. Tucked away in the northwestern part of Seoul is another enclave of hanok, Eunpyeong Hanok Village, a hidden gem less frequented by tourists.
Nestled at the foot of Bukhansan, the village has close to 100 hanok, each showcasing the beauty of traditional Korean architecture.
Established by the Seoul Metropolitan Government in 2013, Eunpyeong Hanok Village quickly evolved into Seoul's largest neighborhood of newly built hanok.
To learn more about hanok, visitors can stop by the Eunpyeong History Hanok Museum, which offers insight into Korea's architectural heritage.
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term
- Opposition calls for Yoon's overhaul of Cabinet after by
- Half of Loona restarts as quintet Loossemble
- Aespa to return with 4th EP ‘Drama’ next month
- US strategic bomber B
- Art Busan's unveils galleries, theme for inaugural fair, Define Seoul
- [HIT Forum] High schooler shares his space dream
- [HIT Forum] Innospace champions small satellite renaissance
- [Contribution] Why hope matters in climate crisis