BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
时间:2023-12-07 05:10:24 出处:컴퓨터阅读（143）
The Busan International Film Festival has traditionally focused on Asian content, but this year's edition newly added awards for global streaming titles to expand its reach to a broader market.
Launched in 2019, the Asia Contents Awards has celebrated outstanding TV shows, streaming content and online platform content from around Asia.
This year, the annual awards were renamed the Asia Contents Awards & Global OTT Awards to recognize global content, reflecting the changing industry trend.
The new awards feature 10 competitive categories, including Best Creative, Best Lead Actor and Actress, and Best Reality and Variety, along with seven non-competitive categories, including the lifetime achievement award and rising star of the year.
This year, Best Creative nominees include Netflix's "The Glory," tvN's "Little Women," Disney+'s "Moving," Paramount+'s "Special Ops: Lioness," Tencent Video's "The Long Season" and Studio Dragon's "Little Women."
The awards ceremony will be held at the Busan Cinema Center later in the day. (Yonhap)
- 163 S. Koreans arrive home from Israel on military aircraft
- [Our Museums] Explore cinematic treasures at Korean Film Museum
- Jungkook of BTS to hold fan showcase on Nov. 20
- [Herald Review] Ive gives a sneak peek of new album, kicks off first world tour with Seoul gigs
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris
- 尹대통령 지지율, 1.1%p 내린 38.9% [알앤써치]
- Hyundai Motor chairman marks 3rd year of record earnings
- Samsung, LG, Hyundai closely monitoring potential biz fallout from Israel
- New government initiative offers W3b reward to combat digital piracy