时间:2023-12-07 04:38:48 出处:커뮤니티阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- 이준석, 눈물의 회견…尹대통령 향해 "與 묵언 수행 저주 풀라"
- [Book Review] 'The Korean Wave in a Post
- 1 in 4 foreign workers earn more from unemployment benefits than from work
- 與, 김행 여가장관 후보 청문회 불참 기류…"일방적이고 위법적"
- Hyundai Motor shows off air mobility, drone tech at Seoul defense fair
- Zandari Festa kicks off with local, foreign indie bands
- Jarasum Jazz Fest to kick off Friday
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace
- TvN Sports, CGV to screen Bundesliga’s first ‘Korean derby’