Elevate fall travel experiences with local specialties
时间:2023-12-07 03:59:54 出处:교육阅读（143）
For Seoulites looking for something close to home, the iconic food alley of Chinatown in Jung-gu, Incheon, offers a diverse array of Chinese dishes, ranging from the must-eat jajangmyeon, or noodles in black bean sauce, to the latest food sensation of tanghulu, or candied fruit.
The area is filled with the smells and eye-catching sights of food and desserts like lamb skewers, moon cakes, balloon-shaped bread and more.
- [Herald Interview] Netflix's ‘Devil’s Plan’ expands realm of survival game shows
- Blackpink's Jennie makes solo debut on Official UK Singles Chart
- 이용, 지도부 때린 서병수·홍문표에 "선당후사·솔선수범 하라"
- S. Korea to review additional measures against N. Korea's arms transfer to Russia
- MBK chairman makes donation to promote Korean art at New York's Met
- Seoul defense exhibition aims to boost arms exports
- BOK expected to stand pat this week over growth risks: experts
- Foreigners turn net sellers of S. Korean stocks for 15 sessions
- SC Bank Korea CEO nominated for fourth term