SPAF kicks off with boundary
时间:2023-12-07 05:48:16 出处:예술阅读（143）
The Seoul Performing Arts Festival, celebrating its 23rd year, kicks off Friday and runs until Oct. 29 in various venues across Seoul, including the National Theater of Korea, the National Jeongdong Theater of Korea, the ARKO & Daehakro Arts Theater and Yohangza Theater.
Nineteen Korean and international productions are set to deliver messages that transcend the boundaries of art and technology, as well as those between nations and regions.
"We will introduce works that challenge conventional notions and systems,” said SPAF’s artistic director, Choi Kyu, at Thursday’s press conference.
"These works explore the relationship between art and technology in the age of technology and reflect narratives not typically seen, such as those of women and sexual minorities.”
- One Store attracts W20b from Krafton
- 'No Japan?' Korea swings from extreme rejection to selective embrace
- SKT’s AI
- 임명직 마다한 장제원 의미심장 글 "발톱 숨기고 때 기다린다"
- Hyundai Rotem to showcase new ground weapons systems at Seoul expo
- Doosan Robotics shares debut at double IPO price
- ONF hopes to open new chapter upon return from military service
- N. Korea spurs efforts to raise crop production during fall harvest season
- Hamas weapons, tactics resemble those of NK: JCS